What is Job Postings? What all can I do with your Job Postings solution?
- When you need talented employees in your organisation, at that time, time is money and You need to get your job ads in front of qualified people. At that time, we provide solution for that, we put your job ad in front of public and you can choose easy and reliable CVs from incoming CVs of right person.
How can I post a job on jobclap.com?
- Create your employer or recruiter account first with jobclap.com free of charge. Then from employer dashboard, you can find post a job link and click on that, then filled all details about vacancy you have in your organisation. Then it’s will gone for approval then, After approval, your job ad will view on jobclap.com.
For how long will my posted jobs remain advertised on jobclap.com?
- At now, your job ad will remain advertised upto 30 days. It will be changed after discussion with you.
How can I know that my posted job ad is live or not live on jobclap.com?
- On employer dashboard, on each and every job posted, you can see status of that job ad. You can see three status. One is “Active”, second is “Not Active”, third is “Pending For Approval”.
How do I modify a job vacancy that I’ve already posted on the site?
- In employer dashboard, you can see the history of your ad posted; from there, you have option of edit in job posted so you can modify a job vacancy or any modification.
How do I remove my job from your site?
- In employer dashboard, you can see history of your ad posted; from there, you have option of remove job posted so you can remove your posted job ad.
How do I view the applications/responses received for the job that I’ve posted?
- In employer dashboard, you can see history of your ad posted, in each and every job posted, you can see responses (in numbers) you got. And you also know number of new responses day by day you will get.
How I will know new responses/new application received in my posted job ad?
- You can know this by following way. You can understand by this example. For Ex. On one day, if you got 10 responses, so in job posted history, in response column, you can see figure of 10 responses, you got and on next day, new 5 job seekers applied on your that post, so its shown 5 in red colour above on that 10. So you will know that new 5 job seekers are applied on this ad.
How can I filter out job posted in employer dashboard?
- You can filter out your job posted history from employer dashboard. On the top of employer dashboard, you can filter your job posted by three filter options. You can filter by designation, by date posted and by status of that ad.
Registration, resume, profile or job seeker account related questions:-
Why should I create a Profile?
- Your Profile contains a collection of professional and personal information that is used to match you to the job opportunities and personalized career advice - and to help you to create your resume. And employer will know about your professional and personal information for giving you a best career opportunity.
Do I need to have a Jobclap.com member account to apply for jobs?
- Yes, if you want to apply for any job posted on jobclap.com, so first you have to create your account with jobclap.com; without account, you can’t apply for any job posted.
Do I need a resume to apply to a job posting?
- Yes, you have to upload your resume first to jobclap.com. So jobclap.com will sent your resume to job posted employer after you applied for that job posted.
How can I post my Resume?
- First click on job seeker tab and then click on register as new member and then filled your email-id and password as new user of jobclap.com. And then clicked on update profile, filled up whole your details and attached your resume their and clicked on submit. So your resume will post to us.
Does it cost to post my Resume?
- No, Not at all, it’s free of service for all job seeker. You don’t have to pay anything to us(jobclap.com) or to any employer or to any recruiter or to any consultant you contacted through jobclap.com. if anyone to whom you contacted through jobclap.com and ask for the payment so kindly contact us on email@example.com
How can I update/edit my Profile?
- Click on update profile link on job seeker dashboard, change your details which you want to change and click on submit.
I forgot my password. How do I log in?
- Click on job seeker link on home page and then click on forgot password link on the page which opened and then filled your email id and new your new password.
How do I change my password?
- Click on account setting link on your dashboard, and clicked on change password and submit new password.
Can I use my Employer username and password for my job Seeker account?
- No, you have to create your different job seeker account for that.
Does my account expire?
- Your account will not been expire. But if you have no use of this account any more so you can inactive your account from account setting option from job seeker dashboard.
What file a attached with my profile in attached resume on a profile fill up page?
- You can attached word file or PDF file with your profile filled up.
I'm not looking for a job anymore. Should I cancel my account and remove my resumes?
- Yes, you can inactive your account from account setting option on job seeker dashboard and your account and your resume will be delete from our database.
How do I search a jobs on jobclap.com?
You can search a job on jobclap.com by two ways
- By search box on homepage:- When you search any job, you can type any Keyword, job designation, skills, functions area of your job, Location, Job Title and/or other fields on that search box and you will see list of jobs related to that keywords which you typed.
- By browse in particular category:- When you Browse, you can browse your job by three category on jobclap.com. 1st category of sector, 2nd category of your functional area and 3rd category of your skills. So click on any of category out of these three on the home page of jobclap.com and find your preferred job.
The job search sometimes shows results running into thousands. How can I refine my search further?
- You can search a job through particular category. We have three categories. 1st sector wise job, 2nd functional area wise jobs and 3rd skills wise jobs. if you want more relevant search so search job through functional area category. You can get better result from that category search.
What's the difference between Search and Browse for jobs?
- By search, you can type any keywords on search box and you will find jobs related to keywords which you typed. And by browse, you have three categories like jobs by sector, jobs by functional area and by skills. So you can browse that category and find your preferred job.
How can I find content for a specific industry, like healthcare, education, engineering or marketing/sales?
- We have created a special search for engineering jobs, health sector jobs, education sector jobs and for marketing/sales jobs. You can browse your particular jobs of this four category in a functional area category. Clicked on functional area category and you can see four part for this four category, and you can find your preferred job from this four part.
What is walk-in job section?
- Walk-in job section is especially for those jobs where education is not much more matter but experience and skills is matter more. Like job of helper in factory, helper job in printing press, peon job or office boy in offices etc.
Do I need to pay anything for getting job?
- No, Not at all, it’s free of service for all job seeker. You don’t have to pay anything to us(jobclap.com) or to any employer or to any recruiter or any consultant you contacted through jobclap.com. and if anyone to whom you contacted through jobclap.com and ask for the payment so kindly contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org
Does Jobclap.com ensure that job postings are from reputable companies?
- This is public website. so we are not ensure that job posting are from reputable companies. Job seeker has to do own checks before applied for any jobs or doing any transaction or going for interview. And in terms and condition we also mention that we are not responsible for any information or data mention on jobclap.com by any user.
I am not registered on the site. Can I still apply?
- No, you are not authorised to apply for any job. You have to create your account on jobclap.com and then you are authorised to apply.
What happens when I apply online for a job which posted on Jobclap.com?
- When you applied for a job which posted on jobclap.com, your resume and your personal information send to employer or recruiter to whom you applied. Then they will contact you if they fill that you are suitable for that post.
Who will see my resume?
- You applied on a particular posted ad on jobclap.com and then that employer/recruiter who posted that ad; they will see your resume. And employer and recruiter who will ask for resume access database, we will provide them and they will contact you.
How can i know that my resume will view or download by employer or recruiter to whom I applied?
- You can know that by application history status. In status, you can see that, your resume is downloaded by employer to whom you applied.
What happens when I upload my Word resume?
- When you upload your resume, your resume will saved in database of jobclap.com and then you applied on any job posted so your resume will be send to that employer or recruiter to whom you applied.
How can I track the jobs I've applied for?
- You will know that by application history list, available on job seeker dashboard. In status box, you can see that, your resume is downloaded or not by employer to whom you applied.