Terms and Conditions for Using Jobclap.com
Please read this page carefully. If ‘You’ do not accept the terms and conditions stated herein, do not use jobclap.com (website) and its services. By using Jobclap.com, You are indicating your acceptance to be bound by the provisions of these Terms and conditions.
By accepting a checkbox of terms and conditions on the website(jobclap.com) you confirm that you read all terms and conditions which stated herein and you accepted all these terms and conditions.
Jobclap.com ("Jobclap.com" or it’s owner) may revise these Terms and conditions at any time by updating this posting(this page) without any notice. You should visit this page periodically to review the Terms and conditions, because they are binding on ‘You’.
The terms "You", "User", “Visitors”, “recruiter” and “subscriber” as used herein refer to all individuals and/or all entities accessing this web site for any reason.
Users who violate these Terms and conditions may have their access and use of the jobclap.com Sites suspended or terminated, at jobclap.com’s discretion. Users/visitor who violate these Terms and conditions shall render himself/herself sole liable to appropriate action in a court of law both civil and criminal at his cost and expenses. Jobclap.com or it’s owner is not responsible for the same. jobclap.com or its owner is not liable for any loss due to violate these terms and conditions by any users/visitor. User/visitor is sole responsible for that any loss to any individual or any entity.
Protect your personal information by never providing your credit card, bank account numbers or any other personal information or any type of user id or password to anyone. We are never asking for this type of information to any user. the sole responsibility of the safe custody of the all this information shall be that of the subscriber/user and Jobclap.com shall not be responsible for data loss/theft of data/corruption of data or the wrong usage/misuse of the password and any damage or leak of information and its consequential usage by a third party.
By accepting these terms and conditions, you have given rights to us to share your personal information like name ,contact number and email id, your address etc. to such corporate entities, individuals or consultants. Jobclap.com shall not be responsible for any kind of loss or damage sustained for such information / data being accessed by its subscribers or users. And if you have an objection to give that privacy information so you are not authorise to use this website and you have to inactive your account. And you have to write mail on firstname.lastname@example.org after inactive your account.
Disclaimer of Warranties and Liability :
- All the contents of this Site are only for general information or use. They do not constitute advice and should not be relied upon in making (or refraining from making) any decision.
- All warranties, expressed or implied of any kind, regarding any matter pertaining to any goods or service including without limitation, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement are disclaimed and excluded.
- Certain links on the Site lead to resources located on servers maintained by third parties over whom jobclap.com has no control or connection, business or otherwise as these sites are external to jobclap.com. you agree and understand that by visiting such sites you are beyond the jobclap.com website. Jobclap.com therefore neither endorses nor offers any judgement or warranty and accepts no responsibility or liability for the authenticity/availability of any of the goods/services/or for any damage, loss or harm, direct or consequential or any violation of local or international laws that may be incurred by your visit and/or transaction/s on these sites.
- Any specific advice or replies to any queries in any part of the Site is/are the personal opinion of such experts/consultants/persons and are not subscribed to by this Site. The information from or through this site is provided on "AS IS" basis.
General Terms and Conditions :
- The website “Jobclap.com” is public job portal, will not be liable for any false or inaccuracy of information on this web site. Because jobclap.com cannot monitor the responses that a person may receive in response to information he/she has displayed on this website. It is a sole responsibility of the visitor to further check of all information/data displayed on this website.
- Jobclap.com does not guarantee confidentiality of all information provided to it by any person/any entity which is displayed on the jobclap.com. jobclap.com or its owner is not liable for any loss due to these.
- The website “Jobclap.com” is a public job portal so jobclap.com assumes no liability for the genuineness of responses, for getting responses of your ad posted, for resume uploaded, and also for filling any information/details on this website. It is a sole responsibility of the visitor to further check of all information of this website.
- The user shall not utilize the services offered by jobclap.com in any manner so as to impair the interests and functioning of jobclap.com.
- The user will not infringe on any intellectual property rights of any person / entity or download any information from any computer system or otherwise with an intention to do so.
- Jobclap.com will not be liable for loss of posted ad, uploaded resume, filling profile information or any data/information fed by user and/or not fed by user on jobclap.com, due to the technical reason or reasons beyond its control like acts of god, corruption of data or failure to perform as a result of any cause or war or natural calamities, Govt. policies, strikes, riots, civil unrest, loss of data by unauthorized persons like hackers or virus attacks and/or any cause beyond our control.
- Any breach of privacy of the uploaded resumes or any information or any data provided by the user to Jobclap.com to be placed on the website by technical or any other means, is not the responsibility of jobclap.com.
- This website is only meant for candidates looking for suitable jobs. Any usage with commercial intent is prohibited. The user undertakes to use jobclap.com for his/her own purposes. Using content of jobclap.com for a commercial motive without prior written consent from jobclap.com is strictly prohibited.
- Jobclap.com reserves its right to reject and delete any resume, posted ad or any information/data fed in by the user without assigning any Reason and without giving any notice to any user/subscriber.
- Jobclap.com has the right to make all such modifications/editing in resume, posted ad, or any information or data fed by the user as deem fit without giving any reason and without giving any notice to the user.
- The subscriber and user will be assigned a password (s) by jobclap.com to enable the subscriber/user to access all the information/data, resume uploading, profile filling, for posting ad, for accessing his/her account on jobclap.com, but the sole responsibility of the safe custody of the password shall be that of the subscriber/user. Jobclap.com shall not be responsible for data loss/theft of data/corruption of data or the wrong usage/misuse of the password and any damage or leak of information and its consequential usage by a third party. Jobclap.com undertakes to take all reasonable precautions at its end to ensure that there is no leakage/misuse of the password granted to the subscriber/user.
- The user represents that he/she is not under any legal civil case or criminal case or other legal disability which limits him/her to use this website services. And its sole responsibilities of the any user to check all information before doing any transaction with any users or with any individual or with any entity. Jobclap.com or its owner is not responsible for any type of loss due to any transaction with any user.
- The user undertakes not to establish any deep link or other connection to any specific page of jobclap.com without obtaining prior consent of jobclap.com.
- The User of these services does not claim any copyright or other Intellectual Property Right over the data/any information uploaded by user/subscriber on jobclap.com.
- Jurisdiction for any disputes arising shall be Rajkot,Gujarat, India to the exclusion of all other courts.
- The services provided by this websites is maintained, operated or owned by Kashyap Sudhirbhai Trivedi do not extend to acting as an agent (express or implied) on behalf of any subscriber or user. so jobclap.com or it’s owner is not liable for any kind of loss to user or subscriber by using this website or it’s services.
- Jobclap.com uses various technological means for greater working of this website. The user undertakes not to do any modification these methods.
- The User is solely responsible for obtaining, at his own cost, all licenses, approvals, permits, intellectual property rights, consents, or other rights as may be required by the user for using this website and it’s Services.
- The user undertakes not to duplicate, download publish, modify and distribute material of or on jobclap.com unless specifically written consent authorized by jobclap.com.
- The user/subscriber will not publish, transmit, upload, post, or distribute any material or information that is unlawful, or which may potentially be perceived as being threatening, harassing, vulgar, defamatory, harmful, obscene, or racially, abusive, ethnically, or otherwise objectionable. In a case of violate this clause, he/she is sole responsible for that act.
- The user expressly states that the resume/posted job ads or information/ data being fed into jobclap.com fed in by the user is correct and complete in all respects and does not contain any false, distorted, manipulated, fraudulent or misleading facts. And in case of violate these clause, so he/she is sole responsible for that act.
- Jobclap.com expressly disclaims that Jobclap.com(Or any of its Officers, Directors, Owners, Employees, Affiliates, Agents or Advertisers) is not liable for any liability arising out of the said resume uploaded or posted job ads or all information/ data so fed into Jobclap.com by the user. Further, the user agrees to indemnify jobclap.com(Or any of its Officers, Directors, Owners, Employees, Affiliates, Agents or Advertisers) for all losses incurred by jobclap.com due to any false, distorted, manipulated, defamatory, libellous, vulgar, obscene, fraudulent or misleading facts or otherwise objectionable ,averments made by the user on the network of jobclap.com.
- All User/Visitor to jobclap.com does hereby specifically agree that he/she shall, at all times while using this website, follow all rules, regulations, guidelines, and notifications made there under of the Information Technology Act, 2000.
- All User/visitor to Jobclap.com by accepting this clause, declare that in case he/she violates any provisions and/or rules, regulations, notifications, guideline of the Information Technology Act, 2000 he/she shall alone be responsible for all his acts and deeds and that he alone shall be liable for civil and criminal liability there under or under any other law for the time being in force.
- The User/Subscriber/visitor/any person to jobclap.com is prohibited from posting, transmitting, uploading, or sharing: any information/any data that
- Threatens the unity, integrity, defence, security or sovereignty of India, friendly relations with foreign states or of public order or causes incitement to the commission of any cognizable offence or prevents investigation of any offence or insulting any other nation.
- In violation of any applicable law or regulation,
- In a manner that will infringe the copyright, trademark, trade secret or other intellectual property or proprietary rights of others or violate the privacy, publicity or other personal rights of others,
- That belongs to another person and to which the user does not have any right to,
- Impersonate another person or entity,
- Harm minors in any way,
- Deceives or misleads the addressee about the origin of such message or communicates any information which is grossly offensive or menacing in nature,
- Contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of Monster’s computer systems or site or Monster’s users, customer’s computer systems or site,
- That is grossly harmful, harassing, blasphemous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, paedophilic, libellous, invasive of another’s privacy, threatening, abusive or hateful or racially, ethnically objectionable, disparaging, relating encouraging money laundering or gambling or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatsoever.
User/Visitor/any person has done act of posting, transmitting, updating, uploading, or sharing of these mention information/data, so That User/visitor shall sole responsible for all his/her acts and deeds and that he/she alone shall be liable for civil and criminal liability there under or under any other law for the time being in force.
- Jobclap.com does not give any guarantee nor warranty that this website is free of any operational errors and not gives any guarantee nor warranty that this website is free of any virus, any worm, computer contaminant, or other harmful components. Jobclap.com gives no guarantees of server uptime nor for website working properly. We are doing our best for better working of this website.
- Jobclap.com shall not be liable for any loss or damage sustained by reason of any disclosure of any information concerning the user's account and / or information relating to and/ or their verification process.
- Jobclap.com is a public site so these terms and conditions between Jobclap.com and the subscriber / user is not a "non-poach agreement" nor can the same be termed or used as an alternative to "non-poach agreement" and all information posted on jobclap.com goes to the public website.
- Jobclap.com will not be party to any legal proceedings between a user (e.g. a subscriber/visitors/recruiter) and any party/entity contracted through the site.
- In case a person using the world wide web/internet receives a spam mail or virus which includes any link of jobclap.com, it should not be held responsible for the same. Jobclap.com assumes no responsibility for such mails/spam.
- Any disputes shall be resolved in accordance with the laws of India as applicable.
Special terms and conditions for Job Seekers :
- Jobclap.com offers no guarantee or no warranties that there would be a satisfactory response or any responses at all once the resume uploaded, by filling your profile details or all/any information/data is fed by the user. And also no guarantee or no warranties after you applied on any ad posted.
- Jobclap.com neither guarantees nor any warranty about employer/ organization/ recruiter will download your resume or information/data fed by the user and contact the user.
- It shall be sole responsibility of the user to check the authenticity of all or any response received pursuant to the resume or information/data being fed into Jobclap.com by the user, for going out of station or in station for any job or any interview. Jobclap.com assumes no responsibility in respect thereof and jobclap.com or its owner has not any liable for any act, deed or thing will happen.
- Uploading of multiple resumes by the same individual by using different accounts shall entitle Jobclap.com to remove the Resumes without notice to the user.
- By accepting these terms and conditions, you have given rights to us to share your personal information like name ,contact number and email id, your address etc. to such corporate entities, individuals or consultants. Jobclap.com shall not be responsible for any kind of loss or damage sustained for such information / data being accessed by its subscribers or users. And if you have an objection to give that privacy information/data so you are not authorise to use this website and you have to inactive your account. And you have to write mail on email@example.com after inactive your account.
- On registration you agree to Making your resume searchable to paying clients of jobclap.com who subscribe to Resume Database Access. You may be contacted by subscribers of Resume database Access via email, telephone and/or post. We Assumes that you read these terms and conditions carefully and jobclap.com will not be held responsible for any kind of contacts/ any kind of mails received to you.
Special terms and conditions for employer/subscriber :
- You give rights to Jobclap.com shall place the information relating to vacancies in your entity on the website jobclap.com.
- The insertion or job posted ad so displayed in jobclap.com shall be for a fixed period maximum for 30 days from the date of posted. which period is subject to change with discussion with subscriber.
- By posting a job ad on the website(jobclap.com) you confirm that you have obtained all licenses and all permits as are necessary for recruitment. And you will indemnify jobclap.com against all claims, damages arising out of claims that may be made in relation to the same.
- All information intimated by the subscriber / recruiter and displayed on jobclap.com becomes public knowledge and Jobclap.com have right to publish all this information in any other media including the print media at no extra costs to the subscriber and jobclap.com shall not be held liable for usage of such information by any individual or any entity.
- Jobclap.com are not taking any kind of guarantee or warrantee of any person or persons, you selected as employee or employees from this website(jobclap.com) because this is public website and anyone can apply on public website. Jobclap.com cannot monitor the responses that a person may receive in response to information he/she has displayed on the site. The individual/company would have to conduct its own background checks on the bonafide nature of all response(s).
- The subscriber/Recruiter shall be deemed to give an undertaking to jobclap.com that the jobs displayed on jobclap.com are in existence, are genuine and that the subscriber / recruiter has the authority to advertise for such jobs.